It was SO fun having another baby shower for a friend!! Liesl got a ton of fun stuff and things that she will most definitely need. I decorated the shower for her but silly me didn't take any pictures of it. A lot of people came to celebrate for baby Koston!! I am so excited for him to come to earth!! Haha it will be so fun to see who he looks like. Im sure he will be chunky ,tall, and healthy. Liesl was a bundle of joy in her baby pictures and Brian is very tall. Liesl just looked so cute with her belly. I am so thankful for her and the opportunity to be her friend and celebrate this with her. Love ya girl!!!
All the girls!!! Amanda, Hayley, Sydney, Liesl, Katie, Me, Tiffany!!
"Daddy is my SUPER HERO!!"
I'm sure Brian loves that!!
This is a sign I had made for Koston's baby room!! It matches perfectly which I am so happy about because I was nervous it wouldn't flow right with the rest of his room and other decor.
Baby...NIXON!! He is so stinking cute. I wanted to chew his nose off the whole time. He looks like a little man already.
6 comments:
Oh thank you so much girl! You did an excellent job at decorating! It turned out so cute :) You've sure got talent. And thanks for the Koston sign. I'm obsessed with it! I keep going in his room just to look at it... haha, i know i'm weird. But anyway, you girls did an awesome job and I'm so glad to have friends like you! Love ya!
How fun! Yeah if I had an advice for you it would be to wait... Bruce and I have been married for almost 3 years and have had so much fun with it just being us! Are you invited to my blog... if not I need your email address so I can invite you. Send it to me at chantealbrooks@yahoo.com thanks! :) Love ya girl...
the shower was seriously so cute danie, you are oh so talented!!!! :-D i know i always razz ya about having a baby (only cuz i feel like i have a million hehe), but its true you will never be with just blair ever again! take advantage of that time, and when you BOTH are ready then make a dang stinkin hot baby hehehe love you girl :-D
AHHH I miss all you girls ! What a cute baby shower...its so crazy that everyone is mommies now! And I freakin love little miss saylor! miss you girl :)
You look adorable at Liesl's shower :) I love your hair darrrrrkkkkk and your outfit is extremly cute, esp on you!
We waited four years so trust me you got plenty of time to have a babe of your own, until then you can just enojoys ours! The shower turned out great and I took pics of everything with Liesls camera, including the cute sign you had made. I need to get that pattern for those adorable shoes Heidi made.
Post a Comment