
I love this pitures!! He is sooooo handsome

Flamingos!!!

This was such a cute show!! I loved the dolphins!

Beluga Whale

Polar Bear

Shamu hats!!!

Whit and I at the beach!! I love her!!


We had a really good time. The weather was so nice and cool. its always sad coming back from vaccation and stepping back into the real world. I love San Diego!!
7 comments:
it looks like you guys had so much fun im so jealous! i couldnt enjoy the beach in oceanside cuz of the kiddos :] we need to take a couples vaca SOOOOOOON
How fun! Looks like you guys had a good time, I was beginning to think you forgot about your blog, lol!
YAY!! So much fun! I am so glad I got to see you and Blair this weekend. I needed to see you girls and it had been way TOOOO long! I miss you and I hope to see you soon. Love you!!
Looks like you had lots of fun!!
looks like you had a blast. Love ya!
What a FUN trip! I love that picture of you two...such a beautiful couple!
THis is a very nice picture, cute couple):
Post a Comment