Our last Family pictures with just the girls.....This was I think 2 years ago?? It was right before my parents and my sister Colette moved to Missouri. The girl right in the middle is my sister in law Jen....all the others are my sisters... I love them all!
6 comments:
YEA...I'm so excited you got a blog! I love it, you're so cute!
What a beautiful family! You all are so gorgeous. You, Heidi and her friend did great singing today!
It's amazing how you all look so much like, of course your the hottest!
wow i'm a bad speller/typer! *alike *you're
Danie!! Its Hannah! How are you? Your so beautiful! I haven't seen you since my wedding shower... wow.. What are you up to these days?
hey you are soo cute! i never thought you could have at cuter haircut then the short but i love it long! How exciting your missionary is almost home! he's adorable by the way!
Post a Comment