Utah trip



Me, Ashley, and Hayley went to Utah this past weekend and had alot of fun seeing some of our friends. One of our friends Alissa is starting to be a photographer and she needed some models. Here is the results, i'm not gonna lie, it was one of the most awkwardest things I have done.

2 comments:

The Hann Family said...

So fun Danie...I am so glad you made a blog. Your Utah trip and photo shoot looked like fun...you are so photogenic! This will be a great way for me to see pictures of all the things I hear about you doing. I love the pictures of Blair. Only 5 months hey? You would know better than any of us. Talk to you soon. Love ya- Morgan

The Whatcott Fam said...

Hey Danie! I saw a link to your blog on Morgan's--I'm glad you made one! We missed you last night but I'm glad you had a fun weekend with your friends!